Author: Kyrstyn Paulat
Do you want to progress in your career through continuing your education? Are you looking to waive membership fees for a national association? Are you looking for a tuition waiver for emergency medical services (EMS) specific leadership training? Now’s the time!
The Fitch EMS Foundation Scholarships are available from now until Monday, May 1st. The Fitch EMS Foundation (the Foundation) is a non-profit entity that supports leadership development and research efforts for EMS and public safety. Scholarship categories include Leadership Mentoring, Industry Specific Leadership Education, and a grant to assist EMS leaders in completing a baccalaureate degree. In addition, membership fee waivers for several national associations will also be awarded by the Foundation. Click the scholarship links below to read more on the specific scholarships and if you would qualify. The Foundation’s scholarship committee will select winners and they will be announced at the Pinnacle Leadership Conference. This year, the Pinnacle Leadership Conference will be at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, Texas from July 24th-July 28th.The award recipients and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision.
- Local EMS Leadership Mentoring
- Tuition Waivers for EMS Specific Leadership Training
- Degree Continuation Grant
- American College of Paramedic Executives
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- NEMSMA Membership Fee Waiver
- Jack Stout EMS Fellowship, endowed by FirstWatch
- James O. Page Legacy Scholarship, endowed by Hartwell Medical
For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship committee at info@FitchEMSFoundation.org.