- This event has passed.
Public Safety Innovation Webinar Series: Deploy Advanced Communication with Cradlepoint & L3Harris
August 24, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
First responders rely on network connectivity as a critical need. This comes in two major forms: Land Mobile Radio (LMR) network and Wireless Wide Area Networks (WAN) access for the applications and devices in and around vehicles. These two baseline connectivity services are public safety lifelines, and together they coexist to stream agile, precise and united field communications.
You’ll learn about:
- Public safety uses of Wireless WAN.
- Innovations that 5G enables.
- The increased communications interoperability produced with converged Cradlepoint and L3 Harris first responder devices and services.
- How the city of Parma enhanced their critical communications shortfalls with interoperable systems and FirstNet Public Safety Broadband.
- How to bring advanced network connectivity technology to your organization.
*Information provided from https://www.ems1.com/