- This event has passed.
Fire and EMS Purchasing Practices
December 8, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) and Public Consulting Group (PCG) will be cohosting the “Fire and EMS Purchasing Practices” webinar on December 8th at 1pm ET.
This webinar will consist of a panel presentation regarding current purchasing strategies for fire and EMS organizations. Emergency service organizations are consistently being challenged to stretch a dollar due to lack of funding, so it is critical that departments maintain an awareness of purchasing options that save time and money. PCG has assembled a panel representing different sides of the equation on this topic so that you can hear the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Understand the benefits of Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO)
- How to share resources with other local departments or within the city/county
- Smart purchasing practices for consumables, supplies, capital equipment, and capital equipment
- RFP and open-source purchasing options
- What software is available for to help with forecasting/budgeting
The webinar is free to attend, and registration is required to participate. To register for the event, please click here.